GETTING TO KNOW US
Founder Ben Weaver began building homes in Wayne and Stark counties in the 1950s along with running a dairy farm operation. In 1970 Ben sold the farm and dairy operation to pursue his passion for construction and home building, and in 1979 incorporated his home building business. As client demand grew for commercial, retail, church, and industrial projects it became clear that a separate company was needed to focus on these commercial and industrial markets. In 1999 WCH General Contractors (WCHGC) was developed as a DBA of the residential company, Weaver Custom Homes, Inc., for this purpose. Ron Wenger, Ben's Son-in-Law, who joined the business in 1983, became the Vice President of this division. As WCHGC continued to grow and expand, our name was changed to Weaver Commercial Contractor, Inc. (WCC) in 2009, becoming a stand-alone “S” corporation with Ron Wenger as President.
- Recognized for honesty and integrity, WCC has become a highly sought-after GC with a vast commercial portfolio.
- Our proven approach focuses on value-driven solutions to keep your project within budget and on schedule.
- Fully insured and bondable, WCC has engaged in public projects at a local, state, and federal level.
- An experienced management team that individually brings 25-40 years of construction experience to your project.
- Exclusive BGW builder for ministry-based projects located throughout Ohio, West Virginia, and western Pennsylvania.